A Sydney mum uses this method to earn over $4000/week in positive cash flow.
What's The secret?
She invests in cafes, offices and other commercial properties which have long-term tenants in place. These could potentially give you 5x more positive cash flow than residential properties for the same investment.
Plus, they can provide you with a PASSIVE INCOME.
Learn how to do it smart and correctly from a professional Commercial Property Investor TODAY.
This mum used to work in the Salon industry in Sydney. She would work long hours every day. And when she came home at night, she was exhausted.
Things got harder when she was starting her family. She couldn’t keep up the same pace. So, she decided to earn a passive income from buying property.
She initially tried investing in residential property but the yields were too low.
After digging a little deeper, she found that she could get much greater cash flow from investing in commercial properties.
In fact , she now earns over $4,000 per week passive income from her portfolio simply by investing in ‘set and forget’ commercial property.
And now she wants to show you how to build a passive income through ‘set and forget’ investing too.
About Investment Property Seminars
Are you interested in inversting in Australian property but are unsure where to begin? On investmentpropertyseminar.com.au we have a bunch of real estate seminars that are a great way to get an introduction to the market. We also have courses that are aimed towards the more seasoned investors.
Check out the next Scheduled Investment Property Seminar
THE SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN AT AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY SEMINAR?
If you’re considering investing in property, this is where you’ll learn:
- Current property hotspots around Australia.
- Creating wealth from property investment.
- Tax minimisation strategies.
- Expert hints and tips.
Why attend an Investment Property Seminar?
A good property seminar can be a life changing experience and can vastly improve the way you grow your property portfolio. This is done by:
- Providing easy-to-follow advice.
- Explain to you how diversity in property will.
- Presents new property markets for you to explore.
- Showing you ways to increase future wealth through property.
- Introducing you to property experts who share their wisdom with you.
- Helping you understand what the latest market updates, current rental returns and occupancy rates are.